Create a team that stands out!
Teams are not mandatory.
A team is made of two people or more.
A team can be formed of participants who ride different days.
Teams are not required to ride together during the ride. Everyone rides at their own pace.
Recognition is usually offered at the event to the top fundraiser and to the team captain that has raised the most funds.
Search the list of team taking part in the Ride to Fight ALS powered by TELUS Health. You can consult the list below. Do not hesitate to check out their profile by clicking on their card.
ROLE OF CAPTAIN
Recruit - Retain - Engage
- Recruiting people to join their team;
- Setting a team fundraising goal (the team’s fundraising goal is the sum of individual goals). A default amount is displayed when the team registers. This amount must be manually adjusted by the captain;
- Follow up on the fundraising efforts of each team member.
A GOOD CAPTAIN
BUILDS TEAM SPIRIT AND HAS FUN
- Plan a kick off party to get your team motivated;
- Organize workouts;
- Create a distinctive rallying cry or original matching add-on to your cycling gear.
INCREASES TEAM ENGAGEMENT
- Encourage team members to update their personal pages;
- Encourage team to share their story and progress within their network;
- Send team updates on a regular basis and highlight team member successes.
Benefit from enhanced visibility, and take part in the ride. The event provides excellent hospitality opportunities for your clients, and/or a “team building” adventure for your employees. Download the corporate presentation to learn about sponsorship opportunities, or contact the Fundraising event coordinator.