Sponsor this event
Why sponsor us?
By contributing to this event, you help us achieve our mission, which is to provide quality services and a constant support to people diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and their families. Your involvement not only enables us to raise awareness about the disease and the reality of those living with the disease, but it also helps us fund research to find a treatment and a cure.
Your participation paves the way for a future without ALS!
Sponsorship with visibility
In order to reach our fundraising goals, we are actively seeking sponsors to offset our costs so that 100% of the funds raised by our participants go directly towards our mission.
Depending on the sponsorship contribution, we can tailor a recognition program to the sponsor’s needs. Here are some examples:
- Media visibility prior to the event
- Logo on all the participants’ jerseys
- Visibility on site (banners, tents, signs, promotional vehicles)
- Activation opportunities during the event
- Logo on our e-newsletters
- Logo on the ALS Society of Quebec's website
- Opportunity to provide special promotional offers to participants
- Opportunity for employees to take part in a community event
Depending on the sponsorship value, we can tailor a recognition program to the sponsor’s needs.
Our needs are varied:
- Beverages: water, juice, chocolate milk
- Food: fruit, granola bars, nuts
- Logistics: microphones, speakers, amplifiers
- Vehicles : to transport cyclists and their bikes
- Entertainment: items for auction or draws
- Services: warm-up, photographer, videographer
- Volunteers: turn your experience into a team building session
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Fundraising Events and Communications Coordinator.