Ride to Fight ALS powered by TELUS Health
With the announcement of the new government measures in place, we have decided to add a new option to the 2021 edition.
In addition to the virtual format, we are offering a one-day event in the beautiful region of Saint-Hyacinthe!
Reserve your date! More details will be shared shortly.
When: Saturday, August 28th, 2021
Where: Saint-Hyacinthe, about 75 km ride
After more than a year of absence, we look forward to seeing you and rallying together to strike out ALS!
2 options for the 2021 edition of the Ride to Fight ALS, powered by TELUS Health: one-day event in person or virtual mode!
Register before July 7* and take advantage of a special rate!
- Registration fee: $ 75 - An official 2021 jersey is included.
The rate will increase to $ 100 as of July 8.
*Deadline to guarantee your jersey for the weekend of the event.
Taking part in the Ride to Fight ALS, powered by TELUS Health, also means a commitment to fundraise and raise awareness as best as you can.
Suggested fundraising goal per person is: $ 250.
Stay tuned to learn about our fundraising incentives and prizing!
From now until August 29
• Join our virtual community by registering individually, or as a team!
• Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to join you and to support your efforts. Every amount counts!
• From June 1st to August 29th, 2021, ride in your region respecting the physical distance rules. Give yourself a challenge! Ride 50, 100, 300 or 500 km and encourage your relatives to help you with your fundraising.
• Download the STRAVA application and write your achievements there. Click here to join our virtual cycling club where you can share your rides.
• Share the pictures and videos of your bike rides on your social media pages. Don’t forget to tag us (@SLA_ALS_Quebec) with the hashtags #RoulezPourVaincrelaSLA and #RidetoFightALS
During the weekend of August 27 to 29
Several challenges will be offered to you during this weekend. Stay tuned, we will announce the challenges soon.
- Alone or in a team, organize a bike ride where and when you want OR be there with us on Saturday August 28 in Saint-Hyacinthe;
- Wear the official jersey of the Ride;
- Take a photo / video of yourself and share them (3 options possible):
- On the event's Facebook page (coming soon)
- By posting on your own Facebook page, using the hashtags: #RoulezPourVaincrelaSLA #RidetoFightALS
- Send your photos to email@example.com, we will share them on our social media.
Thank you for your support! Your participation and collaboration in our virtual activities will help us.
We are stronger together.
Join our cycling club via the STRAVA app, see the leaders of the week.
Please click on the video below to watch highlights from 2019.