Ride to Fight ALS powered by TELUS Health
Thank you to all the participants, donors, volunteers and sponsors who made this year's hybrid edition of the Ride to Fight ALS, powered by TELUS Health, a true success!
Together we raised more than $260,000, as well as raising awareness across the province with every stride we took!
Thank you so much! Every dollar raised represents a tangible step towards a future without ALS.
A special thank you to all the families who inspire us every day. You are at the heart of our mission!
>> To see the souvenir album of the 2021 edition, click here. <<
*Save the date*
Book August 26,27 and 28, 2022 in your calendar for the 15th edition of the RIde to Fight ALS.
2 options for the 2021 edition of the Ride to Fight ALS, powered by TELUS Health: one-day event in person or virtual mode!
For the one-day event in person, we will be going in the beautiful region of Saint-Hyacinthe!
When: Saturday, August 28th, 2021
Where: St-Thomas d'Aquin Community Center - 5925, Pinard Avenue, Saint-Hyacinthe, J2R 1B7
Ride : 80 km ride - possibility to do a short ride of 44 km
Schedule of the day
9:00-10:00am: Arrival of the participants
9:45 am: Welcome + warm-up
10:15-10:30am: Cyclists departure
2-4:30pm: Cyclists arrival | Light lunch + Refreshments
To see the route, click here.
After more than a year of absence, we look forward to seeing you and rallying together to strike out ALS!
Register before July 7* and take advantage of a special rate!
- Registration fee: $ 75 - An official 2021 jersey is included.
The rate will increase to $ 100 as of July 8.
A second order for the jerseys will be made. Register before August 5 to guarantee the size of your jersey!
Jerseys will be given on-site on August 28th and will be mail afterwards to those who can't attend.
Taking part in the Ride to Fight ALS, powered by TELUS Health, also means a commitment to fundraise and raise awareness as best as you can.
Suggested fundraising goal per person is: $ 250.
From now until August 29
• Join our virtual community by registering individually, or as a team!
• Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to join you and to support your efforts. Every amount counts!
• From June 1st to August 29th, 2021, ride in your region respecting the physical distance rules. Give yourself a challenge! Ride 50, 100, 300 or 500 km and encourage your relatives to help you with your fundraising.
• Download the STRAVA application and write your achievements there. Click here to join our virtual cycling club where you can share your rides.
• Share the pictures and videos of your bike rides on your social media pages. Don’t forget to tag us (@SLA_ALS_Quebec) with the hashtags #RoulezPourVaincrelaSLA and #RidetoFightALS
During the weekend of August 27 to 29
Several challenges will be offered to you during this weekend. You can win prizes!
- Alone or in a team, organize a bike ride where and when you want AND/OR be there with us on Saturday August 28 in Saint-Hyacinthe;
- Wear the official jersey of the Ride;
- Take a photo / video of yourself and share them (3 options possible):
- On the event's Facebook page: https://fb.me/e/2I9RA8Tkk
- By posting on your own Facebook page, using the hashtags: #RoulezPourVaincrelaSLA #RidetoFightALS
- Send your photos to email@example.com, we will share them on our social media.
Thank you for your support! Your participation and collaboration in our virtual activities will help us.
We are stronger together.
Join our cycling club via the STRAVA app, see the leaders of the week.
Please click on the video below to watch highlights from 2019.