Fundraising may seem like an intimidating challenge, but it really is as easy as asking.
When you register for Ride the River, an online fundraising page will be automatically produced for you. You can use this page to collect online donations from your supporters. Simply share the URL to your fundraising page with anyone you feel may want to support you.
You can login to retrieve your URL and to personalize your fundraising page with your message and photo. To login, use the Username and Password that you created when you registered.
Forgot your Username and Password? No problem, use the links on the login page to retrieve them.
Already registered? Login to personalize your fundraising page and to start fundraising!
To log any offline donations, login to your dashboard and click “Cash and Cheques” on the left side. Click the “Add Donation” button on the top right of the screen, then enter each individual donation.
All offline donations of cash and cheques need to be mailed or dropped off to the Brockville and District Hospital Foundation located at 75 Charles Street, Brockville ON, K6V 1S8.
- Personalize your online giving page.
- Add your photo and personal story, or why the cause and reaching your goal is important to you.
- To personalize your fundraising page, click the Participant Login link found at the very top of this webpage. Then using your username and password that you created when you registered, you can login to the fundraising portal to access all our online fundraising tools; including your personal fundraising page.
- Set the bar by making a self-pledge.
- People will see your commitment and be more likely to support you. Also, your self-pledge will set a precedent for what others will donate. To make a donation to yourself, go to the Ride the River home page, select participants and then in the search line type your name to find your personal fundraising page, then click the donate button on your page to make a donation to yourself.
- Start early!
- The earlier you start asking, the more time you’ll have to reach your goal.