The registration period ends at 11:59 P.M. on October 15, 2020.
The IRCM Challenge is a fundraising activity that supports health research conducted at the IRCM.
We encourage you to participate in the fund raising efforts to
Talk to your family, friends and colleagues so they can help you reach your donation goal.
For more information on how to participate in the fundraising
There is 3 different ways of participating in the IRCM Challenge
- You can participate as a member of a corporative team
- You can participate as a member of a family or friends team
- You can participate as an individual
Corporative team registration fees: $500
- Corporate teams benefit from a visibility plan. For details, click here.
- The registration fee includes 4 free individual registrations. A promotional code will be sent to the team captain.
- A corporate team can have as many members as you want.
Beyond the 4 free registrations, the cost of additional registrations follows the rates as presented in the registration fee grid.
If desired, an invoice can be issued to the corporation in order to cover all registrations of his team members.
When registering as an individual, members of a corporate team will be able to indicate in which team they wish to register.
An individual fundraising page will also be automatically created for each of them.
To register a corporate team, click here
Registration fees for family or friends teams: Free
- Individual registration fees apply for each member, as presented in the registration fee grid.
The first member of the family or friends team must register on an individual basis and create the team.
Afterwards, each member of a family team or friend will register on an individual basis and will be able to indicate which team they wish to join.
Individual registration fees
Early bird registration fees
Regular registration fees
| 10 km run||$ 50||$ 60||205|
| 5 km run||$ 40||$ 50||405|
| 5 km walk||$ 40||$ 50||170|
| 1 km for under 12 years old|
Not a timed event
|$ 10||$ 10||70|
- No on-site registration.
- Online registration will close on Thursday October 15, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. (or before if participant limit is reached).
- A limit of participants has been set for each course (see table above).
All participants will receive a bib with a built-in chip.
Participants registered before September 6, 2020 will also receive an official IRCM Challenge jersey of the size selected upon registration.
For participants registered after September 6, 2020, neither the size of the sweater selected during their registration, nor the availability of an official jersey are guaranteed.
To find out how to recuperate your runner's kit, click here.