Become a volunteer
You prefer not to run or walk, but you want to support the IRCM Challenge?
Join the team by becoming a volunteer!
We are looking for volunteers to fill a variety of tasks:
- Set up and take down of the site
- Staff for various tents at the event’s start site
- Coat check staff
- Monitoring along the race course
- Monitoring water stations
- Distribution of snacks at the end of the race
Volunteers must be available during the 2020 IRCM Challenge, on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at Mount Royal Park. An information session will also be held in the week of October 12, 2020.
If they wish to do so, volunteers can also create their own profile on the IRCM Challenge fundraising platform. They can then invite their family and friends to support health research, and they can also join a team.
To volunteer for this event or for more information, please contact Marie-Bénédicte Pretty.