HOW IT WORKS
For the past 9 years, Let’s Bond has been raising funds in support of Mental Health by organizing fabulous events in our community. To celebrate our 10th year, we are thrilled to announce the release of our new project: The Derby.
The Derby is a preeminent corporate fitness competition, which brings together the corporate world and that of competitive athletics. Corporations in our city will have the opportunity to nominate the best athletes amongst its employees to be represented in this exciting fitness fundraiser.
- Corporations: 20 corporations will be selected for the competition
- Athletes: Each team needs 6-8 athletes : Minimum 2 women and 2 men. 2 subtitutes athletes (1 man an 1 woman) are allowed per team
- Coaches: One coach per team. Coaches are not required to pay a subscription fee
- Participation Fees: The registration fee is 150$/participant. Furthermore, each team needs to raise $3 000, with more donations expected as the excitement builds up. Corporation may front the total donation on behalf of its participating team.
- The Winners: The winning team will be awarded a luxury reward. More details to come!
- The Competition:
- 3 circuits, taking place from 5:00-8:00 PM
- The circuits will consist of basic athletic movements. There will be NO technical movements such as heavy lifting, gymnastics, or advanced technical athletics. Your safety is our top priority!
- A baseline level of fitness is required
- Date: March 5th. 2020