This is a private group. This means that by registering for the group on behalf of your child you and they are agreeing to the following:
• We do not tell anyone else who is in the group.
• We do not tell anyone what we talked about. When you talk to people outside the group such as your friends or brothers and sisters, please try not to share the names of the people in the group or information that has been shared. If you do this by accident, that's O.K., but please contact us privately to let us know that this has happened.
• We understand that everyone in this group is someone who has a brother or sister with a disability.
• We will try to support each other and share ideas we may want to try at home. Remember that you know your family best and may choose not to use these ideas.
• We are not taking notes about what we talk about so anything you share, will remain confidential and stay within the group.
• As the people running the group, we have a responsibility to keep you safe. This means that if we are worried about your safety, this includes about how you feel and if there is something dangerous you are part of, we must tell others about it. We will let you know if we are going to do this and remind you that this is to keep you and your family safe.
When we all follow these rules, it means that the group is a safe place for everyone to share. By registering for the group, you are agreeing on behalf of your child to the rules.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
The registration fee is fully refundable, with proof of payment receipt and the appropriate manager's approval if ABLE2 cancels the Group(s). Allow 15 business days for the refund to be processed.
A registrant withdrawing/cancelling their attendance must do so 10 working days before the start date. A refund will then be issued minus 15% finance and administration fee.
No refunds will be issued within 9 working days or less from the workshop start date;
No refunds will be issued for non-attendance at the workshop for any reason;
Allow 15 business days for the refund to be processed
By participating in Sibling Groups you are agreeing to the following liability statements on behalf of your child.
I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any illness or injury to myself or my child, including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind may experience or incur in connection with my child's participation in Sibling Groups
On my behalf (and on behalf of any minors in my care), I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless ABLE2: Support for People with Disabilities, its officers and directors, members, employees, volunteers, agents and representatives, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind (including related to COVID-19) arising out of or relating to my (and any minors in my care) participation in the Sibling Groups.
I understand and agree that this release includes any all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of, ABLE2: Support for People with Disabilities, its directors or officers, employees, volunteers, agents and representatives, before, during, or after participation in the Sibling Groups.